There are different bets on the same event. An example: Tennis Grand Slam final betting (and possibly at other tournaments.)
At the French Open, there are different bets on the same game!
The Women’s final!
- Ladies First-time Roland Garros champion 2006. YES / NO
- Women’s Roland Garros 2006 Nationality winner? A / B
- Women’s Roland Garros 2006 tournament champion Henin / Kuznetsova
- Women’s Roland Garros 2006 Final Henin – Kuznetsova normal rate bet
Status: On the eve of the finale! In addition, ditto for the men.
Now can exploit the fact that although all bets accurately assess the same game, but with all other betting odds are offered!
Example in the men: (Nadal – Federer)
- Roland Garros 2006 Tournament first-time winner No / Yes 1.67 vs. 2.02
- Roland Garros 2006 Tournament winner Nationality SPA / SUI vs. 1.54. 2.00
- Roland Garros 2006 tournament winner Nadal / Federer vs. 1.74. 2.34
- Roland Garros 2006 Mens Final betting odds Nadal / Federer vs. 1.73. 2.36
Now I can live like I am in any case gain! e.g.:
- 10 EUR for Nadal as winner of the tournament at 1.74 (“back”)
- 10 EUR against SPA as tournament winner to 1.54 (“lay”)
- EUR 10 Federer Final winner to 2.36 (“back”)
- 10 EUR for SUI as a tournament winner to 2.00 (“lay”)
My bet is 10.00 + 15.40 + 10.00 + 20.00 = 55.40 EUR
My net profit is then either 1.13 EUR (Nadal) or 2.42 EUR (Federer) (5% net charge of bet fair out already counted). It seems not much, the figure is only 2.04% and 4.37%, but profit is guaranteed! If I say we make a year at 20 finals, I have at 2.04% from 55.40 EUR 82.32 EUR after 20 Finals, at 4.37% from 55.40 EUR 130.32 EUR made after 20 finals!